Features of our web design & app development services
We can create websites and apps with the following features:
Usability and commercial value
- UX (User Experience) optimised
- Lead generation and conversions
- Mobile responsive design & progressive web app design
- eCommerce and user accounts
- One-click checkout capabilities
- Subscriptions and regular payments
- Up-selling/cross-selling opportunities
- Utilising geo-location/IP address to estimate delivery
- Ads – paid search, retargeting, hosting ads on-site
Security and compliance
- SSL certification
- 2-factor authentication
- Bank-grade security
- GDPR compliance
- PCI DSS compliance (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards)
Integration and infrastructure
- Marketing platforms (e.g. Mail Chimp, Hubspot)
- CRM integration
- Plugins & APIs, e.g. eCommerce, Analytics, Payment systems
- Choice of CMS, e.g. Drupal, WordPress, Umbraco
- Fast site speeds – host on private or public clouds
- Reliable hosting services – server performance management, domains
- JAVA development
- OAUTH authentication – e.g. “Log in with Google”, etc.
We also offer support services for ongoing changes.
Our web design & app development process
Our process for creating websites or apps is the following:
- Plan. We create user stories based on personas of your target audience, and what your users are trying to achieve, and what you want them to do.
- Wireframe. We create a wireframe – a rough, stripped-back outline of how your website or app might look, and how it will connect to other pages.
- Prototype. We create a high-fidelity prototype of the designs, which are interactive and can therefore be tested.
- Test. We test the designs on samples of your target audience. Can they achieve their goal? Where are they getting stuck? Any feedback?
- Iterate. We update the designs based on user feedback, and test again. Once we’re happy with the result, we move onto the development.
- Build. Once we’re satisfied with the final designs, it’s time to develop your website or app. We can also arrange hosting.
- Support. We can support your website or app with any changes you request, or fix any issues.
We developed the MapMyDiabetes app, which was endorsed by the National Centre for Clinical Excellence (NICE). This was the UK’s first ‘Software as a Drug’ service made available on prescription through the NHS.