In order to produce the technical documentation to support a successful launch of Intelastel, Helastel requires a talented Technical Author to join the team to help us deliver the professional, quality user documentation, required to help our customers take full advantage of the power of the Intelastel platform. Comfortable with producing documentation using a range of electronic media, and with technical business to business software products, the Technical Author will be adept at documenting features, functionality, how-to guides and other product literature.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation and authoring of the Intelastel user guide, installation guide, product overview and other technical documentation
- Delivery of additional technical documentation as required
- Set up of technical writing tools and processes, including version and document control by end of September 2021
You’ll bring the following to our team:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of business software documentation
- Experience of working with product teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- A solid track record of writing easy-to-understand user guides, online help and installation guides
- Experience of creating tutorials to help different types of end-users use Helastel to its full potential
- Ability to analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Experience of creating and maintaining information architecture
- Strong working knowledge of Google Workspace and other authoring tools
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic software development house that is growing rapidly (over 120% in the last 2 years)
- Collaborative, vibrant and social environment, full of bright minds doing brilliant things!
- A range of fantastic benefits including;
- competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), with the option to buy or sell up to 5 more)
- A range of benefits including life insurance, private health insurance, pension plan with employer contributions, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more…
We have skiers/boarders, runners, mountain and road bikers, video game warriors, puzzlers, musicians, movie buffs and more. We’ve got family people, single people and happy people – you’ll find plenty of friends at Helastel! We truly believe that diversity is important at all levels and that it takes a diverse workforce to help us to build and develop better solutions for our diverse client base. You’re welcome at Helastel, whoever you are!
Helastel is one the best workplaces in Bristol, but don’t just take our word for it, why not apply now and check us out – you’ll find that all the things we say are true!
We take your personal data protection seriously and respect EU and local data protection laws.
Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorise Helastel to store your personal data in its electronic database, for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies within our organisation. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify us.
We will not share your personal data with any third party and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.Apply Now