Social Media & Events Coordinator
Working alongside the wider team to consistently drive social engagement and event success. Keeping a close eye on the latest trends and opportunities, this role is crucial to the amplification of our content and will have a direct influence over lead generation activities.
- Working closely with the marketing team to manage social media and events initiatives, in contribution to the overall marketing objectives
- Drive lead generation, brand/product awareness and influencer engagement through social media and events
- Driving new initiatives in line with innovative new trends and technologies within social media and events
Assisting the marketing team with administrative tasks such as database mining and contact list cleansing.
Social Media :
- Maintaining social media platforms for both Helastel and Intelastel, websites and blogs, scheduling and publishing posts whilst also monitoring results.
- Use social monitoring platforms to report on current engagement as well as inform market trends and competitor insights.
- Manage social media, content and events calendars, ensuring this is maintained with fresh, engaging content, organising and coordinating all necessary assets, all in aid of achieving our marketing objectives.
- Participate in the development of social media strategies and key planning throughout the year.
- Assist with market research, marketing plans, and presentations.
- Review and refine social media reporting – reporting on key metrics of community, reach and engagement and tailor campaigns to suit intended objectives.
- Deliver a weekly newsletter of social highlights to key internal stakeholders
- To plan and deliver effective events both owned and sponsored for Helastel and Intelastel both digitally and face to face, internally and externally, working within time and budget constraints.
- Working with external suppliers and venues as required, developing relationships and negotiating costs.
- Managing event numbers, utilising internal and external resources to drive attendance.
- Creating marketing material and event communications.
- Stakeholder management.
You’ll bring the following to our team:
- Previous experience within a social media role.
- Proven experience planning and coordinating events.
- A passion for growing social media presence with tangible results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- £22,000 – 25,000
We take your personal data protection seriously and respect EU and local data protection laws.
Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorise Helastel to store your personal data in its electronic database, for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies within our organisation. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify us.
We will not share your personal data with any third party and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.Apply Now