Project Delivery Manager (PDM)
As a Project Delivery Manager you will be given responsibility for delivering a number of assigned projects ensuring they are planned and delivered in line with the contractual obligations. You will be the primary business contact for clients throughout the lifetime of a project and will work to build and maintain successful relationships with customers. As part of our project commitment at Helastel you will work to create a positive collaborative customer journey.
Additionally, you will help shape and grow the Project Management practice, as well as working to create and maintain motivated teams within Helastel.
- Take responsibility for driving projects forward throughout all phases of the project lifecycle in order to meet or, where possible, exceed contractual obligations.
- Take responsibility for projects being delivered on time and on budget
- Engage with the project’s key stakeholders, ensuring that each stakeholder understands what their contribution needs to be in a timely fashion and communicate how they will deliver their area of responsibility
- Produce regular project progress reports for internal teams and client stakeholders
- Lead regular project review sessions, ensuring proactive management of the allocated technical teams within the project team to help communicate upcoming, forecasted or potential risks and issues
- Maintain and communicate the project Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies and support the communication of status changes with the team and wider stakeholders
- Collaborate internally with sales and technical colleagues to ensure new commitments are deliverable and appropriate costs are considered and planned for
- Work closely with the Support Delivery Team on ongoing support work to maintain continuous knowledge of client status, identifying potential issues and opportunities as and when they arise
- Assist with pre-sales client development refining estimates and working with the commercial team to shape expectations for new business
- University education or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience working in the software delivery or web design industries
- Experience in managing projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis
- Commercial awareness with regard to costing of projects and their business impact
- Experience of managing offshore teams.
- £42,000 – £48,000