Project Delivery Manager (PDM)
Reporting to the Project Delivery Lead, Project Delivery Managers are the key in successfully delivering projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Project Delivery Manager you will be given responsibility for delivering a number of assigned projects ensuring they are planned and delivered in line with the contractual obligations. You will be the primary business contact for clients throughout the lifetime of a project and will work to build and maintain successful relationships with customers. As part of our project commitment at Helastel you will work to create a positive collaborative customer journey.
Additionally, you will help shape and grow the Project Management practice, as well as working to create and maintain motivated teams within Helastel.
You will be responsible for:
- Take responsibility for driving projects forward throughout all phases of the project lifecycle in order to meet or, where possible, exceed contractual obligations
- Take responsibility for projects being delivered on time and on budget
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables and be accountable for the quality of release.
- Engage with the project’s key stakeholders, ensuring that each stakeholder understands what their contribution needs to be in a timely fashion and communicate how they will deliver their area of responsibility
- Produce regular project progress reports for internal teams and client stakeholders
- Lead regular project review sessions, ensuring proactive management of the allocated technical teams within the project team to help communicate upcoming, forecasted or potential risks and issues
- Maintain and communicate the project Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies and support the communication of status changes with the team and wider stakeholders
- Collaborate internally with sales and technical colleagues to ensure new commitments are deliverable and appropriate costs are considered and planned for
- Work closely with the Support Delivery Team on a smooth, minimal impact handover to aid ongoing support work.
- Work collaboratively with clients and internally to set realistic expectations
You’ll bring the following to our team:
- Previous project management experience working in the software delivery or web design industries
- Experience of managing projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies is essential
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis
- Commercial awareness with regard to costing of projects and their business impact
- Experience of managing offshore teams.
- £40,000 – £50,000