A central function in the Helastel marketing team driving brand awareness and lead generation activities in line with our international business growth ambitions. Supporting and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will work with the Content and Graphic Design team to ideate, develop and coordinate campaigns in support of the overall marketing strategy. This is an exciting challenge for the right candidate who is seeking an opportunity to shape their own role and make a real difference in a growing team.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure maximum engagement in marketing activity
- Responsible for online strategy implementation, development, execution and integration of internal and external campaigns.
- Use insights and analytics to drive optimisations around key success metrics across all channels
- You will be able to quickly understand our brand, it’s aims and audiences to help inform our global digital strategy
- Leading the creation and management of marketing workflows and lead nurture programmes in Hubspot
- Upload content to systems using WordPress CMS
- Help manage external agencies and suppliers, building ongoing productive relationships with PR, SEO & PPC agencies
- Work with our website developer to optimise the Helastel and Intelastel websites
- Help focus marketing towards generating leads and new business opportunities
Behaviours and qualities
- Easy to work with – tactful, respectful and flexible
- Hands-on, enthusiastic, highly organised and motivated
- Collaborative, with good stakeholder engagement skills
- A keen interest in the latest digital practices and technologies.
- Commercial awareness – knowledge of lead generation tactics
- Creative – always bringing new ideas to the role
- Good fun!
- Confident and experienced in using Hubspot to drive marketing campaigns
- Experience within B2B technology/software industry
- Experience in coordinating/editing content for a marketing department or agency
- Computer literate (we use Google Suite, Hubspot, WordPress)
- Experience with Google Analytics and reporting
- Commercial experience of managing social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
- Experience in producing digital marketing reports, tracking KPIs and feeding back recommendations and ideas.
- Linkedin Campaign Manager experience
- HTML & CSS skills
- Experience in managing PPC/Adwords and SEO
- £30,000 – £35,000