iOS Software Engineer
- Be accountable for the design, delivery and implementation in line with customer vision and expectation.
- Work in a professional, collaborative and innovative way that builds on the great culture and working environment that Helastel has.
- Engage in a collaborative customer journey, that is committed to ensuring that we deliver a positive customer experience.
- Work with the leads to manage, assist and direct other Software Engineers
- Manage the technical delivery of iOS applications, including but not limited to, their strategy, decision making, risk identification and client support
- Provide realistic time estimations and in identifying and resolving any completion risks
- Assess and approve delivery deadlines in collaboration with the wider business
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer needs by leading technical discussions regarding realistic and achievable timescales, risks and budgets
- Use Swift with existing frameworks and to develop new frameworks to develop high quality iOS applications
Behaviours and qualities:
- Works collaboratively and supportively with colleagues across the organisation, sharing best practice and knowledge
- Clear, concise and polite communicator who is professional and constructive in their behaviour
- Continuously develops and applies professional technical knowledge to drive excellent organisational performance
- Attention to detail
- Personally organised and focused on delivering on individual, team and Helastel commitments
- Works autonomously, taking ownership for personal and team delivery and outcomes
- A minimum of 5 years experience in app development, with experience working with a wider technical team on multiple projects
- University education or appropriate further software industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, and experience of producing apps with complex functionality
- Understanding of good, practical architecture
- Excellent and demonstrable experience of git source control
- Understanding of the concepts that drive business decisions
- Experience working with QMS