Head of Delivery
Helastel has ambitious growth plans, in order to achieve our goals we are building a strong management team to support the organisation and as such are looking for an experienced Head of Delivery from a technology background.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the overall profitability of both project and support services contracts comprising key revenue streams including bespoke project delivery, support and maintenance contracts and hosting services. The role will also require working closely with the Board of Directors to ensure that the business and operational delivery strategy is achievable, and customer satisfaction is maximised.
- Collaborating with the technical team, sales, marketing, finance and operational departments in order to ensure the company and departmental strategies are at the forefront of delivery to customers balancing the requirements of differing revenue streams.
- The Head of Delivery is responsible for setting strategic direction for delivery management, defining and implementing standards and processes, managing the team across a broad portfolio of products and services, and successfully implementing recovery for project crisis situations.
You’ll bring the following to our team:
- Extensive leadership experience within the technology sector delivering agile projects within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Resource management
- Experience managing staff through cross-functional projects and services in a similar organisation
- Expertise in risk management
- Expertise in programme management
- A proven track record of consistent project delivery of complex, interactive consumer sites/software
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of leading technologies and industry best practices