Executive Assistant/Office Manager
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will play a pivotal role in supporting both the business and Executive leadership team. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office while working closely with our Exec team, and CEO, providing key business support. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow and develop their skills within an autonomous role, whilst also working in a great team environment. This is an exciting position with the opportunity to make your mark in a dynamic organisation.
- To provide extensive support to the CEO, whilst also providing administrative and EA support to the rest of the Executive leadership team.
- General office and facilities management including responsibility for health and safety, client care, and day-to-day administrative duties.
- Organisation of business-wide social, charitable events, and parties.
You’ll bring the following to our team:
- Previous experience working in a similar Office Manager and/or PA /EA role.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of project management practices.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and a blend of remote/office working.
- A range of fantastic benefits including;
- competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), with the option to buy or sell up to 5 more)
- life insurance
- private health insurance
- pension plan with employer contributions
- subsidised gym membership
- cycle to work scheme and much more…
- £20,000 – 25,000