The successful candidate will join our Analysis team and be responsible for all aspects of analysis, from requirements gathering, process mapping to systems design. As market leaders in the provision of various software solutions in our core market, you will contribute towards the overall delivery of a wide range of projects.
This opportunity will suit someone who has solid experience in understanding and defining both the business and technical aspects of organisations and software applications; can work independently to drive and own the analysis of projects and enjoys working in a varying environment, across a diverse range of industries.
You will be responsible for:
- To collaborate with the Technical Team to help design, deliver and implement Helastel projects in line with customer vision and expectation
- To support the customer’s journey and work alongside Sales, Project and Support Delivery teams to achieve the delivery of software solutions
- Engage with customers and their wider businesses to support the drawing out of underlying business requirements to produce project scoping documentation including functional/non-functional requirements, usually in the form of User Stories
- Identify and analyse customer’s objectives and definitions of value; making sure to provide appropriate, realistic and scalable solutions which manage risk for both Helastel and the customer
- Collaborate with and support key project stakeholders to make sure there is a clear level of understanding regarding contribution levels and delivery objectives
- Plan and facilitate workshops, interviews and customer research in collaboration with the Technical and Project Delivery teams
- Create wireframes or prototypes, working with the Technical team to ensure compatibility with technical specifications
- Support the scoping process between designers and the customer to ensure the successful completion of designs
- Lead and participate in typical project activities and ceremonies such as Backlog refinement, Planning, Retrospectives and Stand-Ups and act as a knowledge source for the product, representing the customer/product owner internally where needed
- Coordinate and prepare the delivery of client training
- Be involved in testing procedures and planning, supporting the Test Team to make sure testing is completed in line with project objectives
- Contribute to the strategy of the Analysis Team to design overarching processes that enable Helastel to best meet customer needs
You’ll bring the following to our team:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in the software industry
- Demonstrable business analysis experience; specifically eliciting requirements from customers and stakeholders
- Experience of preparing technical business requirements
- Experience with software development practices including Agile/Scrum methodology and supporting tools such as JIRA
- Experience in facilitating client-facing and internal workshops.
£33,000 – 38,000