What exactly is DevOps?
DevOps consists of the processes, tools and working culture behind your software development and IT operations.
More specifically, DevOps should include: Development/Engineering, Testing, Quality Assurance (QA), Security, Deployment, Monitoring and Support; plus the tools and processes these teams rely on.
An Agile DevOps function is essential for scaling IT services efficiently. That’s why it’s important to work with an experienced partner who can spot opportunities for growth.
Optimise your DevOps function with Helastel
At Helastel, we can enhance and support your DevOps model, allowing you to:
- Respond to business challenges in an agile, flexible way – rapidly deploying resilient, error-free releases
- Hit your targets through continuous measurement and performance improvements
- Maximise business efficiency and connect the dots with platform agnostic software and processes
- Remove infrastructure burdens and scale services up/down according to demand using cloud hosting services
- Spend less on development and infrastructure costs through adopting a pay-as-you-go model
- Boost productivity by automating processes and eliminating repetitive manual tasks
- Create a collaborative work culture using Agile methodology. (No more throwing buggy releases over the wall!)
- Improve customer experience through providing fast, reliable services
Find out how we can help you achieve all this by taking a free, no-obligations DevOps assessment:Free DevOps assessment
"We recognised the importance of letting Helastel guide the process of really understanding what they wanted and where they were coming from. It was definitely worth it!"
Director at Penstripe, Chris Anderson