Yes please. We would like to hear from you if you like the look of the work we do and think we would get along. Helastel almost always has openings for software development jobs as well as non technical roles. We are fiercely proud of the work we do here and it is a great place to work. You can read more about what it's like to work here on our Life at Helastel page.
We recruit practical, pragmatic people that can hold their own in a team of independent, bright colleagues. We aren’t always recruiting but we are always interested to know about like-minded people, so do register your interest even if there aren’t any specific roles below that are a fit for you.
Current opportunities with us
We are looking for someone who is a logical thinker and able to assess best ways to approach testing requirements for every project allocated. The right candidate will have strong verbal and written skills and able to communicate clearly and effectively with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency and completeness. You will be able to work constructively as part of a team, feeding into the development and growth of the test department. A self starter attitude will be key to this role, identifying the gaps in your career development and actively seeking to improve and develop your own skills. You will have a minimum of 2 years testing experience working in a commercial environment and hold the ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for designing, developing and executing testing, delivering to schedule, whilst maintaining quality benchmarks throughout the project life-cycle
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the company Test Strategy and other test artifacts
- Participate in daily stand ups, test meets, fortnightly developer meets and any meetings that require test input
- Assist in the maintenance of test environments, test tools and test hardware
Project Delivery Manager
We are looking for a bright individual, to ensure projects are planned and delivered in line with client agreements. Working in collaboration with the wider team to deliver a positive and collaborative customer journey is absolutely key to this role. You will need to engage with the project’s key stakeholders, so that each stakeholder understands what their contribution needs to be. You will take responsibility for driving projects forward throughout all phases of the project life-cycle in order to meet or exceed expectations. The role will require consistent communication of project Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies with the team and wider stakeholders. You will also be expected to work with the Commercial Team to help identify and develop any opportunities. You will need to be someone who possesses sensitivity and the ability to effectively manage the organisational tensions that necessarily co-exist between stakeholders. We are looking for an influencer, someone who demonstrates personal ‘presence’ and gains the confidence of others through temperament, capability, and caliber.
You will need to have the following experience and/or qualifications for this role:
- University education or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience working in the software delivery or web
- design industries
- Experience of managing projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis
- Commercial awareness with regard to costing of projects and their business impact
- Prince II or Agile project management qualification
- Experience of working in a small team
- Experience using Jira, Lucid, MIS and Excel.
Senior PHP or .NET Engineers
To lead, manage and support Project Delivery and Technical Teams with the goal of successful project implementation in line with the customer vision. Be proactive and innovative in developing technical skills to maintain leading industry standards. Engage in a collaborative customer journey, that is committed to ensuring we deliver a positive customer experience.
PHP or .NET Engineers
Alongside our Seniour Engineers, ensure the design, delivery and implementation of all Helastel projects are in line with the customer vision and that all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner. To engage in a collaborative customer journey, that is committed to ensuring that we deliver a positive customers experience.